Outbound marketing focuses on lead generation by purchasing ads and email lists – the old “build it and they will come” approach. However, inbound marketing has proven to be the most effective marketing method for online business. Inbound marketing creates quality content that pulls people toward your company and product or service, and aligns the content you publish with your customer’s interests.
Outbound marketing has become less effective, mainly because consumers are exposed to over 2,000 marketing messages daily. They have become immune to all the background noise and it is increasingly more difficult to stand out as a company. Another drawback of outbound marketing is generating qualified leads. When you expose your message to the masses, how do you know if you are found by the right ones?
Inbound marketing is innovative because it makes your company easy to find by those customers who are already shopping in your industry and looking for your product. The need is already established. These day, we all turn to the almighty Google to search for answers for anything from repair, flights, recipes, DIY articles, to product reviews. Inbound marketing establishes your company as an expert in the industry for the services or products you offer. It provides consumers with rich content and a unified campaign message on the website, blog, social media, online advertising, and SEO (Search Engine Optimization). It all works together in synergy to bring you sustainable, organic leads that are qualified. It is the best ROI you can get for both short term and long term results.
Inbound marketing services offered by LMS include:
- SEO – We optimize your website on the most profitable keywords in your industry to bring your company and products to the top of search engine results. Organic traffic is the most sustainable source of qualified leads. It’s the long-term effect of your investment that is guaranteed to bring you business even after you stop advertising.
- Keyword Research – We determine the most profitable keywords in terms of relevance, monthly searches, competitiveness and SEO value. This is the most important step in your inbound marketing campaign. Pick the wrong keyword or an extremely competitive one and you’ll be pretty much a mom-and-pop grocery store competing with Walmart.
- Competitive Analysis – We analyze your competitive arena and determine a differentiation strategy for keywords and optimization.
- Lead Generation Strategies – We tailor strategies to automatically generate leads online and direct them down a sales funnel. We capture leads by providing rich and helpful content while we establish you as the expert in your industry. This way you gain consumer’s trust and loyalty before they even decide to buy your product. We then lead them down a sales funnel using content marketing and offers until they decide, on their own, that you are the best option. And that’s how you find quality leads!
- Lead Nurturing – What better way to promote your business than positive word-of-mouth? Happy customers become promoters and bring in more happy customers! We delight existing leads and continue to exceed their expectations through excellent content marketing and customer service. It’s the best and cheapest way to promote word-of-mouth and gain excellent reviews online!
- Email Marketing – Our lead generation and nurturing strategy is integrated with email marketing. We segment the leads based on their interest, personalize our emails and content for them until they eventually become buyers. It doesn’t stop here though! Our email marketing efforts go a long way to nurture existing customers and promote your business even after the sale took place.
- Content Management – We generate website content that appeals to your target audience and leverages your Google search ranking on the most profitable keywords. Content marketing is the main ingredient of a successful inbound marketing campaign.
- Blogging Services – We optimize services for best search engine results and lead generation, while being highly informative to set your company as the expert in the industry. Every single blog article we write is highly optimized to bring you quality leads, traffic, and better ranking to your website.
- Social Media Setup, Optimization, and Management – We set up and optimize personalized social media accounts, increase the followers base, engage with followers, as well as conduct online advertising on social media channels. Social media is the new word-of-mouth!
- Pay Per Click Campaigns – We manage various PPC campaigns, from Google AdWords to AdSense and even Re-Marketing strategies to keep your brand top of mind.
For more information on how inbound marketing can help your business, give us a call today and we will tailor a plan that brings your business the best results in the industry!